You know, getting up early to take a shower, put on your best pair of perfect butt sweatpants and a cute tank, straightening your hair only to "throw" it in the nicest messy bun the world has ever seen, doesn't count as not caring. It doesn't qualify as not having gotten ready. It's not an example of a lazy or an ugly day.

You want to know what counts as an ugly day? What I look like right now. I got two hours of sleep last night. I fell asleep in the same jeans I'm wearing and they're falling off because I was too exhausted to put on a belt. I didn't put my hair in a ponytail,  I kept it in yesterday's ponytail because it's too knotted to let it down. I had exactly five minutes this morning to choose between brushing my teeth and taking off my flaked makeup and I chose dental hygiene. I'm wearing a baggy sweater that I absolutely detest over a tank top that doesn't even remotely match anything else on me. I also started a cold, my eyes are red, and my nose is peeling.  My mascara's everywhere, my face looks gross, my hair looks like a cross between a caveman and Cruella Deville.

You think you're having an ugly day? Take your tight little sweatpants and shov'em.